Wednesday, August 4, 2010

"Don't let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it.

I did exercises with dilator two again today. I was able to insert it twice. I did have a little soreness and discomfort, though. Hopefully that will be better next time.
It's been about three months and I'm halfway through. Sometimes I wish it could go faster. Sometimes I wonder if I could just forget the dilators and go ahead and try and have sex. Sometimes I'm sick of the dilators. Sometimes it is still hard for me to imagine that we will ever have sex.
But, I guess this is progress. I had zero progress for yours and in three months I have gone from q-tip, to 2 q-tips, to finger, to dilator one, to dilator two... I guess three months isn't really all that long.

No comments:

Post a Comment