Monday, January 17, 2011

Heart Attacks are Wack

Hello!
Sorry it's been a week--my dad had a heart attack! :(
He's home now and doing fine, but its been a crazy week.
On to the dilators:
Today:
Dilator 1: All the way in--easy
Dilator 2: All the way in--easy
Dilator 3: Hard..it hurt..it went all of the way in, but I had to take it out as soon as it got in.
Tomorrow:
Meeting After work: no exercises
Wednesday:
Do it all over again!

*I'm on the last dilator! All I have to do is get to where it doesn't hurt!!*

1 comment:

  1. Primary Vaginismus is God’s way of telling a woman that she is DESTINED to become a nun or celibate to keep the population down.
    She has a NUN'S VAGINA. God works in strange ways. I am now an enlightened man. Treating Vaginismus is against God's will.

    ReplyDelete