Saturday, January 22, 2011

Write your own life story

I'm still trying. I did the dilator exercises again tonight. Again, dilators one and two didn't hurt, but three did. I inserted it twice. The first time i got it all of the way in, but it hurt a lot. The third time, I was only able to get it halfway in because it burned too much.
I plan on doing the dilator exercises again Monday night. I think I may just do dilator one and then three. Maybe inserting two and leaving it in for a few minutes is making me too sore for dilator three.
This is kind of frustrating because I'm sooo close! This is the last dilator!! If I could only get it all of the way in without hurting, I could move on to sex!
But it's also encouraging. I remember when I couldn't even get a q-tip in. There was a time when I couldn't even imagine fitting this dilator in and now I can.
I can't wait for the day when I can write, I've done it!

1 comment:

  1. Primary Vaginismus is God’s way of telling a woman that she is DESTINED to become a nun or celibate to keep the population down.
    She has a NUN'S VAGINA. God works in strange ways. I am now an enlightened man. Treating Vaginismus is against God's will.

    ReplyDelete