Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I finally found a lube that doesn't burn!

I finally found a lube that doesn't burn! It is Astroglide All-Natural. And, it is the best one I have found.
Yesterday, I was able to insert both dilator number one and then dilator two with very little pain. This means, I'm halfway there!
But, I'm tired. I'm busy. I'm sick of doing these exercises!
I have been offered a full-time job in my field, however it doesn't pay enough for my husband to quit his and go back to school. So, I'm working full-time and searching for a better job. I have an interview soon for a job that would pay enough. But, I doubt I have enough experience to get it. And, I only have like 3 weeks to get a better job or he will have to wait until January to go back to school.
I'm tired of everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment