Sunday, July 25, 2010

Lube Burns

I cannot find a lube that does not burn! I tried KY and it burned! I tried a warming lube someone gave me for my lingerie shower before I got married and it burned! I tried Astro Glide and it burned! So, finally my husband bought an all-natural brand of Astro Glide. I will try that next. I was able to insert the smallest dilator multiple times today. The only pain was from the burning of the lubes. I will try dilator 2, if I don't have problems with dilator 1 next time. Hopefully, this new lube won't burn.
P.S. I just saw a preview for a show on TLC called Strange Sex. I think they will be mentioning vaginismus, so I'm going to try and watch it. We need to be heard! I just hope someone out there is reading this blog. And, that it's helping.

No comments:

Post a Comment