Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I Found Someone Like Me!

I have found someone who is going through a lot of the same things I am. She is also married and is also suffering from vaginismus. She has had some success with penetration and physical therapy as well as some set backs. She is blogging about them at www.vaginismusawarness.wordpress.com
I commented on her post but, couldn't find anyway to directly contact her. I would like to be in direct contact, though. I feel like she could really help me. It is very reassuring knowing there is someone out there going through everything I have gone through and is working through it. She has been able to have penetration, although she did state it is still painful, and is now pregnant!
Now, I just wish my husband would get a MINUTE off of work so we could do our exercises. I have decided that I am going to try and work on some stuff on my own since he is having to work so much, now. I am starting to do a Yoga DVD I have to relax and I am also do some exploring by using a hand mirror to look and touch. Also, I have gotten out my Vaginismus book and am trying to relearn both the actual anatomy and how it works and maybe try some more pelvic floor exercises! I am excited to get started!
I want my husband to get a day off!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment