Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I spend an unusual amount of time with ice on my crotch

I spend an unusual amount of time with ice on my crotch. After my surgery, I to spent three days in bed with ice on my crotch 24 hours a day. Today, I am back to the couch with more ice on my crotch. This is the product of trying to do too much too fast.
Today, I inserted the smallest dilator with little pain. So, I tried to insert the 2nd dilator. This is where the problems started. It hurt while I was inserting it, but I kept going. I ended up getting it almost all of the way in. But, it hurt so much I felt like I was going to pass out. I took it out and was still in pain. As of right now, I still can't sit directly down. And, I'm on the couch with an ice pack. It hurts. This proves that I was trying to move too fast too soon. I have decided to go back to dilator number one. I will not move on to dilator number two until I can insert one in and out and all around with no pain whatsoever. This may take longer, but I definitely can't do this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment