Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A Little Bit of Regression and Everything Sucks

Everything Sucks

Well, it looks like I have regressed a little. Yesterday, I was able to insert the smallest dilator all the way with very little pain. However, today when I tried to insert the smallest dilator, it hurt and burned a lot. I was only able to insert it about 1/3 of the way in, before I had to take it out. That sucks. I feel so discouraged! I thought I was making such progress! :(
I think I am going to give myself tomorrow off. Maybe, it just hurt so much because I was still sore from yesterday. I will try the smallest dilator again on Thursday. Hopefully, it won't hurt. And, from then on I will only try insertions every other day, so as not to get too sore. All I can do is wait and see what Thursday brings, I guess...

Regression Sucks. Vaginismus Sucks. That Burning Pain feeling Sucks. Dilators Suck. KY Sucks. Everything Sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment