Thursday, July 8, 2010

More Progress!! :)

Update: I was able to get the q-tip all the way in where only the opposite round end was sticking out!!!!!!!!
Progress!!
I think I had more success tonight because of my position. Yesterday, I was just sitting on the floor with my legs open. Today, I was kind of laying back. So, I think it was easier.
I still felt like I was freaking out a little, though. I still felt dizzy and like I was going to pass out. Also, I felt a little burning sensation after it had been in for about 3 minutes. When the burning started, I started to freak out a little more and felt even dizzier. But, I was able to calm down and leave it in for about five minutes.
Also, it didn't hurt at all when I was pulling it out. This is an improvement from yesterday. I think that had a lot to do with my position, as well.
P.S. I have a job interview for a position doing exactly what I want to do in life, tomorrow!! So, it has been a pretty great day! The only down side is it is only a part-time position for now. And, I really need something full-time because my husband is studying computer science and needs to be a full-time student. But, overall I'm happy with how today has turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment